Save time and money
Whether you're sending retirement or Deferred Compensation Program payments, ePay is free, flexible and secure. Once you're signed up, all your automatic payment submissions are easy. And best of all, you can stop processing checks and spending money on envelopes and postage.
- Decide when to use ePay. Even after sign up, you may still mail us a check for any reason, any month you wish.
- Tell us when you want payments deducted and from which account.
- Set up an automatic pay date for up to six months in the future. If you're ever out of the office when a payment is due, ePay's got you covered.
- Reduce the chance for mailing errors. No lost checks!
Find out more about ePay and how it works ePay FAQ
ePay works with Web-Based Employer Transmittal (WBET)
Here's another timesaver: if you're already using WBET to send us transmittal reports, you can quickly create an automatic payment advice form in ePay. No posting errors!
Sign up for ePay now
A simple three-step process will get you on your way to using ePay. Any employer (except a state agency) can sign up. It doesn't matter if you're big or small, or whether or not you're using any other DRS electronic service.
1. Complete these two forms:
2. Return them to us by mail. For faster service, fax the forms to us at 360-664-7400 and mail your originals to:
Department of Retirement Systems
PO Box 9018 Olympia, WA 98507-9018
3. Sign in! Your ePay account is ready after ten calendar days. We'll send you an e-mail with your User ID and password, and a confirmation letter through the mail to let you know when you can log in.
Some eService facts
If you're already using another eService such as WBET or MRV
- Your user ID and password will be the same.
- We'll notify you when your ePay account is available to use.
If you're a first time user of any eService
- We'll set up access and give you a user ID and temporary password.
- Once you receive your user ID and password, you can begin using ePay. You'll be asked to change your password after you log in.
- When you log in for the first time, a pop-up screen displays an access agreement. You must read and accept the agreement before you can log in. The access agreement describes acceptable use of our electronic services and your responsibilities when using them.
If you want to make changes
- To change a bank account, submit a new Bank Account Authorization. To add DCP to an existing account, or for a separate DCP ePay account, submit a separate Bank Account Authorization.
- To add or change a user, submit a new Employee Authorization
- To terminate an ePay account, you must contact us in writing.
If you need help
- Contact Employer Support Services (ESS) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday:
- 360-664-7200 (option 2)
- 800-547-6657 (option 6 then option 2)
- e-mail ESS (response within 24 hours)